Spring is here and you know what that means… time to tone up those abs especially with this season’s hottest trend: Crop Tops! From last year’s introduction to this year’s full fledge infatuation with the skin-is-in moment.
Crop tops took over the runways from New York to Paris at shows including Louis Vuitton, Dior, and Balenciaga while now being scene across all red carpets in Hollywood by many A-list celebrities! Bra tops, ruffled bandeaus and corsets paired with high-waisted trousers or skirts for a more lady-like approach are a for sure must-have outfit this Spring.
Out with the old and in with the shiny and metallic!
Shimmering fabrics and shiny accessories are all the rage on this Spring season. With metallic all around, there's no need to save your flashy fashion statements until after dark. Here are the hottest metallic trends straight from the runway to wear at all day and night.
Emilio Pucci presents an easy beach vibe and a sporty edge for the next Spring Pre-Collection. Bold hues like raspberry, plum, turquoise and lemon takes center stage setting an upbeat, carefree mood for the season. Prints consist of graphic lines and inspiration from water colors of Mediterranean mosaic. The designs possess sophistication with a touch of airy ease. The collection translates a sporty day feeling through contrasting black panels on dresses, black toggle zippers on jackets and pops of distressed blue or white on denim pieces as well as rubberized neoprene accessories. At night-time, shorts and fringe skirts are re-embroidered as jewelry, belted and paired with cropped T-shirts or poplin shirts for casual summer night outings.
The Resort collection will be arriving soon at the Emilio Pucci boutique located on the second level of at The Shops at Crystals.
If you are shopping for a woman who loves glamorous accessories, Emilio Pucci's gorgeous handbags, pumps and scarves will surely be the gift that wins her heart!
For more information on the must-haves from Emilio Pucci for her this holiday season, visit their website at: http://home.emiliopucci.com/
Just like that, another batch of gorgeous Spring 2014 ready-to-wear collections hit the runway and leaving us wanting more. With Milan Fashion Week coming to a close, we reflect on our five favorite trends from Italy:
1. Sporty Chic - With the sporty trend already embraced during New York Fashion Week, Milan designers focused on adding a more athletic touch to an already feminie look. Case in point, Prada adding a sporty detail like leg warmers while Emilio Pucci adds sparkley details and feminine shapes to sporyt wardrobe basics.
2. 3D Florals - Florals for spring and summer is nothing new but Milan fashion designs Dolce & Gabbana ad Marni fully embraced the trend that will blossom all season long!
3. Let’s Rock! - Milan Fashion Week pushed the envelope with a rocker chic looks for spring and summer featuring fringe, leather and of course sexy cut outs. Versace and Roberto Cavalli lead the pack wth these gorgeous yet daring looks.
4. Bling - One of the biggest trends we saw for spring/summer 2014 was the use of embellishments. Each collection impressive us more and more as the week progressed as designers seem to follow the same philosophy when it came to bling–go big or go home.
5. Bold Hues - As always, spring runways are full of light and bright colors and this season is no exception. Several of our famed Italian designers are playing up the punch and injecting color in a big way just like Fendi and Gucci!
For more of our favorite looks from Milan Fashion Week, make sure to visit our Pinterest page.