Hedi Slimane, creative director of Saint Laurent, presented a powerful Spring/Summer 2014 ready-to-wear collection full of bold and popping prints, statement heels and obsessively chic accessories – and Eighties disco feel with a rock n’ roll twist.
Shop the entire Spring-Summer 2014 collection at the Saint Laurent boutique located on the second floor of The Shops at Crystals.
A spirit of both luxury and sportiness emerges clearly in the new Brunello Cucinelli “Women’s Collection Spring Summer 2014”, with the creation of shapes and contours defined by the materials and the hi-tech elements. For instance, a new and original feature has been introduced in some of the shoe models – “glitter” welt finish on the oxford shoe as well as “Laminated Craquele” strap finish on the high top sneaker are details that create a more feminine and shiny mood on menswear inspired footwear. The suspenders with gold monili detail adds a sparkle glam touch to a more traditional menswear piece.
Discover the entire Spring/Summer 2014 collection at the Brunello Cucinelli boutique located on the second level of The Shops at Crystals.
Emilio Pucci presents an easy beach vibe and a sporty edge for the next Spring Pre-Collection. Bold hues like raspberry, plum, turquoise and lemon takes center stage setting an upbeat, carefree mood for the season. Prints consist of graphic lines and inspiration from water colors of Mediterranean mosaic. The designs possess sophistication with a touch of airy ease. The collection translates a sporty day feeling through contrasting black panels on dresses, black toggle zippers on jackets and pops of distressed blue or white on denim pieces as well as rubberized neoprene accessories. At night-time, shorts and fringe skirts are re-embroidered as jewelry, belted and paired with cropped T-shirts or poplin shirts for casual summer night outings.
The Resort collection will be arriving soon at the Emilio Pucci boutique located on the second level of at The Shops at Crystals.
Following the debut of Spring/Summer 2014 runway collections, A-list celebrities already have their hands on next season’s premium pieces. Always ahead of the curve, some celebrities are predictable in their trend approach, while other are using the season’s most exciting trends to push the envelope and make a bold statement as they walk the red carpet.
See who's got their hands on the spring/summer 2014 collections first.
Just like that, another batch of gorgeous Spring 2014 ready-to-wear collections hit the runway and leaving us wanting more. With Milan Fashion Week coming to a close, we reflect on our five favorite trends from Italy:
1. Sporty Chic - With the sporty trend already embraced during New York Fashion Week, Milan designers focused on adding a more athletic touch to an already feminie look. Case in point, Prada adding a sporty detail like leg warmers while Emilio Pucci adds sparkley details and feminine shapes to sporyt wardrobe basics.
2. 3D Florals - Florals for spring and summer is nothing new but Milan fashion designs Dolce & Gabbana ad Marni fully embraced the trend that will blossom all season long!
3. Let’s Rock! - Milan Fashion Week pushed the envelope with a rocker chic looks for spring and summer featuring fringe, leather and of course sexy cut outs. Versace and Roberto Cavalli lead the pack wth these gorgeous yet daring looks.
4. Bling - One of the biggest trends we saw for spring/summer 2014 was the use of embellishments. Each collection impressive us more and more as the week progressed as designers seem to follow the same philosophy when it came to bling–go big or go home.
5. Bold Hues - As always, spring runways are full of light and bright colors and this season is no exception. Several of our famed Italian designers are playing up the punch and injecting color in a big way just like Fendi and Gucci!
For more of our favorite looks from Milan Fashion Week, make sure to visit our Pinterest page.